- hike once a week
- drink more water
- recommit my Yoga practice
- exercise daily
- walk to Chicago challenge
- perform on RAOK a month
- visit the Unitarian Universalist in Chattanooga
I set up a Walk to Chicago challenge on FB to challenge a bunch of friends to walk the equivalent of 632 miles, from Fort Payne, AL to Chicago, IL. I haven't walked consistently or tracked my mileage since October. That changes this week.
- ask for holiday benefits or a raise
Create - make time for it everyday
- knit new dishcloths
- knit baby cardigan for Tammy/Brittney
- knit cardigan for me
- knit for holiday market 2012
- flute, take it up again. make it better
- bed earlier/up earlier
- daily house maintenance/keeping
- listening, meditating, painting, sewing, exercise, baking... they all improve with daily practice
- hiking shoes & walking shoes
- casual pants
- blue canary in a light switch who watches over me
- new office chair with lumbar support
- new filing cabinet
I don't know when keeping myself clothed got to be such a chore. But the thought of having to shop wears me down.
Scheduling creative time honors its worth.
Scheduling time with people I love honors relationships
Last bit of "practice" and 2 reminders were lifted from a blog I read. Will update link for credit when I find it!