let your practice be a celebration of life ~Seido lee deBarrosand may I add...let life be a celebration of life rehearsed in you practice.
Like yesterday's post, I would like to bring more awareness to "things" that de-rail me from exercise or healthy eating. Whether it's a vacation, emotions run array, stress, weather, etc... it's very disconcernting how easy it is to fall back into old habits. But instead of focusing on what keeps me away from healthy living, I would like to list several inspirations that can keep me on track. Reminders as it were. Books I have, websites I read, Facebook pages with inspiring reminders, etc. It takes practice. Everything in life takes practice. Even if we start at square 1. Again.
- enLIGHTened ~Jessica Berger Gross. Loses weight discovering Yoga
- Brandt Passalacqua (kindle version free for prime)
- The Spark ~Chris Downie (kindle version free to borrow for prime. Note: Just started reading this. Great companion to website. www.sparkpeople.com)
- Geneen Roth (I did the audio version). Redefining our relationship with food.
- Measure Free Hippie Cook (great for fresh, seasonal eating)
- SparkPeople (a beaucoup of information. I haven't even scratched the surface. Challenges, recipes, all kinds of trackers, community, rewards with "trophies" and points, videos and more. FREE.)
- Green, Healthy & Fit Like the page and receive inspiration in your news feed.
- Exceptional Living Same person as Green, Healthy FB. Thinking beyond the ego to make the world a better place.
- Jessica Berger Gross (author of enLIGHTened mentioned above)
- Namaste Again, thinking beyond the ego to live in harmony with the Universe.
Most importantly, look among friends that promote higher living. Spend more time with them.
Coming soon... Wednesday morning trail workouts.
The past has no power over the present moment. ~Eckhart Tolle
I did it:
3.6 mile walk
20 mins Morning Yoga
Eating: Poorly Well Best