Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

love

Today's walk and sun-gazing meditation gave me some clarity on current events that have been bothering me one way or another. Thought I would share.

It's a relief to know I don't have to condemn others for anything. They're not mine to condemn. I'm here to love. That's all I have to do. If Jesus, Buddha, Muhammad, & John Lennon taught me anything on their journey on Earth, it is to love. Love unconditionally....Even when it's hard. If we just spend an ounce of energy we spend condemning others, just loving them, this world would be a better place. That goes for both sides of any controversy. 

Don't hate the haters. We're all on our own paths to truthfulness. There's room for all of us here whether we agree or not. It just takes love and a dash of mutual-respect. But mostly Love. Because with all-encompassing, full-throttle, no-holds-barred Love...all else comes. All else comes indeed.

So, thank you Dan Cathy. You gave me the clarity to articulate what I've always felt. You're welcome at my house anytime. We'll discuss our differences in a loving way. Over burgers.


Grateful for:
All. All that is, was, and ever will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment