Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

today's post brought to you by the letter P

Today will be an easy day of sorts. I'm revving up for my 5 mile hike tomorrow at Pine Mountain. Today, I'll be taking a shorter walk and 1 hour fr a new yoga DVD. I can't wait to try it. I previewed it last night so I wouldn't have to keep looking up. I think I'm going to love it.
Power to the Peaceful Yoga
I just love Michael Franti.

Yesterday was an interesting walk. In the rain. Probably shouldn't share all the details but suffice to say that not many people talk about the perils of upping your water intake and being 2 miles from home in the middle of a walk. It was mostly lovely though. Not a pouring rain, just steady and cool.


Thursday's I did its:
~Drank 8+ glasses of water
~Walked 3.8 miles in 50 minutes
~20 minutes of evening yoga
~sat on stability ball for 1+ hour while working

No comments:

Post a Comment