Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

inhaling nature

Had a lovely yoga class on the brow of Lookout Mountain last evening. Absolutely sublime. So peaceful. We didn't get to sun gaze but we got to see a storm brewing beyond Sand Mountain that runs parallel to Lookout. The sun peaked through on occasion a glowed a most spectacular blood orange. The clouds rose up like temples to the heavens and breathed peace upon us. Upon us all. If it was only couth to whip out my camera in the middle of practice. Ha! I'll take the etching in my memory and hold it dearly. Here's a peak my last practice there when it was much sunnier:


I managed to fit in a quick 3 mile walk (had to jog some to make it quick) before the day gave way to oblivion with the boy's and my extra curricular activities. He has gymnastics and I with my yoga. A truly good day. On my walk I was blessed to witness the blooms of Maypops. Love these and I don't get to see them very often.


And yesterday's highlight of all highlights? Went to town and yoga thinking I'm looking all spiffy in my new pretty shirt. Came home and realized I had it on inside out. Go me!

Grateful for the people, influences, and the warmth of the outdoors all around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment