Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012


Just got back from Florida and had a blast. Did not track my nutrition, but did track my workouts everyday. I exercised daily. I tried to pay attention about eating. Somedays were better than others. Blah. I don't feel like I gained. Hopefully, I maintained at the very least. I haven't weighed myself in 2 Saturdays. I figure I should just wait until next Saturday to see.

The kids got a load of GrammyGrampy time and the husband and I tooled around the west coast in and near Naples. We jet skied in the Gulf (we saw dolphins), got massages, ate good food, drank yummy specialty drinks, hiked in the Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, and much more.

My walks were much different than walking here at home. Will share pics in the coming days.

Have a healthy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment