Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

tai-chi

my friend meditating to the sunset
Lovely Ta-Chi class tonight. We focused on Tai-Chi Beijing 24 method. It was very fun and freeing. All I could think about was what we were doing. But not in a tense way. Just relaxed and going with the flow. The man who led us owns a holistic center in Valley Head, just down the road. He's been there for 11 years. I had no idea. When I moved here 4 years ago, I thought I left all of that behind. Not willingly. But here's this center and I'm just learning about it. It took meeting some other people who just moved here to introduce me and my family. It's funny how life works like that sometimes. I was just getting involved with a holistic community before I moved and then finding this here is such a treasure. Maybe I just wasn't completely ready 4 years ago so the timing is better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment