Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

life imitating art....

or vice versa?

LOST

Don't bother

I'm sorry.

Forgiveness

I'm sorry

Forgiveness

Leave me alone

I'm sorry.

Forgiveness

Truth

AND

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Prejudice

I'm sorry

Thank you.

Kindness

Quest

Friendship

Vices

Understanding

Camaraderie

Spirit

Thank You.

Redemption

Pilgrimage

Goodness

Love

Thank you.

Understanding

Compassion


FOUND


In true Don Quixote style, The Way is a truly fantastical journey where a little grief and maybe a dose of madness brings true enlightenment. Poignancy at it's best in the likes of When Nietzsche Wept, The Music Never Stopped,   Immortal Beloved, Awakenings, Eat Pray Love (the book NOT the movie), Séraphineand Veronika Decides to Die.

The Way is easily in my list of top 10 movies. A must see.

May we all find our Way figuratively or literally.

I for one am truly inspired to take a pilgrimage. I hope I find mine on the trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment