Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

all carbed up and nowhere to go

What a busy, full, joyous weekend. We went to Westley's Halloween Costume Ball and even won a costume contest. We got funniest, not quite what we were going for, but it was fun all the same.


Peace Darth!

My young Indie.
I then spent the evening getting ready for Saturday's bake sale. Chocolate chip pumpkin muffins and caramel apples. The Muppet Show's 1st Season entertained me all the while.


We did quite well at the bake sale. Our grade's last fundraiser until the big Harvest Festival in November.


Then there was a birthday party and another Halloween party. We had fun on haunted hayrides and singing around a campfire. Good fun. But I'm very tired. Not a good day of eating. I think I consumed all carbs. I still managed 9000+ steps even without a time solely dedicated to exercise, so silver lining and all.





So, Sunday we were all carbed up with nowhere to go! Thank goodness. I did get a run, pushups, and crunches in and managed to get caught up on some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment