Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

another nsv

Yesterday, I had another non-scale victory (and Saturday too!). I did a BRIDGE!!! I hiked the Never Neverland trail when I got back to the trailhead, I proceeded to do lunges, squats, tree planks, and pushups. As I was cooling down and stretching, I thought, I think I can do a bridge. And I did! For about 2 seconds, if that. I was so excited I came home and told my fellows and attempted to do another. I could no longer push up in to it but got part way. So unfortunately, I only have a picture of me not doing a bridge. LOL. I don't care. I did it and I know it. I'm going to try again tomorrow after working the arms again and see if I can hold it longer.

Little man doing it, my attempting.
Some shrooms on my hike.
My aforementioned tree plank.
Thankful for a new, beautiful day with the opportunity to enjoy it. Thankful for a great 5k on Saturday (details tomorrow). Thankful for working on a plan with friends to race the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving. Thankful for a boy who practices hard things with me. Thankful for a husband who encourages me through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment