Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

mishmash randomness

Look what our lovely neighbor left on our porch. A little something for everybody, even the doggies. That wine is calling my name. In small controlled portions of course. My neighbors have excellent taste in wine and a fine palate for beer too!



Not to shabby since the 2nd week in August.

This is cracking me up. I only have until Saturday. Think I can do it?
Colorfest, 2 weekends ago.
After viewing this awesome video, I saw a display of hula hoops at the ColorFest in Mentone and had to give it a try. I really want to add this to my exercise repertoire. Watch the video, MOSTMOM1 is too much fun!

Today I head out for a new adventure. A trail I've never done, never heard of. I was given the coordinates of the trailhead and left to figure the rest out for a friend and me. Her husband is a crazed-addicted geocacher (not that there's anything wrong with that) and gave us a lead to get our exercise, so off we go! In addition, we will be stopping off to exchange my defective shoes and find a healthy place to eat!


Where will your adventure lead you to today?

I'll be paying for it later since I'm shirking work for this. It's worth it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment