Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

latest from your knitwhit

Finally finished my latest creation. Scarves take me sooo long but they're my favorite thing to make because it's really hard to mess up the sizing. This is little man's teacher's Christmas present this year. Too bad I didn't finish it in time for their Christmas party but she'll have it for the New Year. 

For those interested, the pattern is super easy/mindless. Easy to take on the go and do anywhere. There's only 4 stitches in the pattern. Without the fringe, I think it measures out to about 60". She's pretty petit but I love the versatility of a super long scarf.

CO 26 (or any multiple of 4, adding on 2 at the end)
K2, Kfb, P ending with K2.





Wrapped up and ready to gift.

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented. Even your bow and wrap is so pro.
    Can't wait to see the next one.

    ReplyDelete