Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

january recap



I mentioned earlier in the year of some daily things I would like to accomplish: Work, Exercise, Create, Clean, Read, and Write. I certainly didn't have to do everything, everyday but I wanted a visual so my days don't seem like they're just filled with work and errands. It's nice to see the month's end visual. January was a rewarding, fulfilling month. You can download your own chart from Crazy Aunt Purl. She used hers for a specific list to accomplish each day and gave herself a star. I modified my list to be more broad, then I wrote in what I did to accomplish that.

I started and completed lots of crafty projects including scarves, hats, dishcloths, etc. I read lot of good blogs and started my first book club book (Wild). I'm so excited about this. I've always wanted to be in a book club and our first get-together is one week away. I cleaned a lot in the kitchen and did a lot of laundry. I think the bathrooms need to make a more scheduled appearance on the list but there we go. I wrote journal entries, blog posts, and even two hand written letters. And my Fitbit says I burned over 60,000 calories and took a lot of steps both walking and hiking. (Can't find the total for some reason just graphs)


So, good stuff. Fun month. February will be even better.

This month I'm keeping the same categories but under "Create," I'm changing it to "Create or play." I need to get creative and get back to play time. Inspired by MOSTMOM1 on Sparkpeople. Some things will be easy because it will be led by my boy. But I need to get back to what I like to do for utter-carefree, all-out, good-time play. So this is my new challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment