Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

simple solutions

I was trying to figure out what to do with my dirty towels and dishcloths from the kitchen. This one's been plaguing me for years but now that I have a top load washer again, I can't really pile them there anymore without it driving me crazy. I looked around the house to see what wasn't being used and found a Halloween bucket. I now present my dirty kitchen towel and dishcloth hamper:

Guess it's time to do a load already.

Next was a solution to store compost-ibles without having to make a trip out to the composter ever time we peel a banana. We had to purchase this one. It's a special filter to control odor. The boy is very good at taking this out when it's full. He loves composting.


Tigers are paw-some!




No comments:

Post a Comment