Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

a glimpse

Last night's hike was a nice easy stroll but helped put me over my 10,000 steps by the end of the day. I only had to do a short little doggie walk when I got home. My allergies have really been kicking my butt the last couple of days which makes everything more difficult. So, I'll share some of my joy, fire up the diffuser with soothing essential oils, and take a nap.

Just a little glimpse of yesterday's twilight hike...


And alas, my irises finally bloomed. Everybody else's seemed to bloom about 2 weeks ago. But with patience comes a big reward...


This morning was spent joyously working out on Tuesday trail workouts (but harder than usual) and celebrating Earth Day with the boy's class planting flowers, bulbs, and partaking in some weeding. Sweet kids. It truly is a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment