Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

streaking

Currently streaking on healthy habits...

Man that scanner's so good, it scans the other side of the paper too!
Keeping it under my keyboard so as not to forget. I know, right? Forget to have fun? But yes sadly, sometimes I do.

I'm also enjoying my new favorite beverage (besides a mojito)...homemade sparkling water with a splash of ruby red grapefruit juice and a cherry and its juice that was soaked in beet juice instead of high fructose corn syrup. DElightFUL!

Have a FABulous weekend and keep it healthy. Personally, I plan on taking the WHOLE weekend off from work. I don't remember the last time I didn't work 6 or 7 days a week. It's long overdue. I'm hoping after school lets out, my schedule will let up a bit and I can regroup before the start of the next school season. I have got to get back to taking 2 days off a week, if not more. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment