Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

fiber challenge

I've been like a roller coaster this week on the 5% Challenge's fiber challenge this week. I think I got it today. This week's challenge is to get between 25-35g of fiber. I'm already at 26g by lunch because if this doesn't do it...



...Well, I just don't know then.

That's herb mix, edamame, broccoli, strawberries, groung chia seed, black sesame seed, tuna, a teeny-bit of mayo, celery, and a little cheese. Coming in at about 345 calories.  I think the stevia in my tea might have 1g too. Will have to check next time I'm downstairs. Ha!

Oddly enough, this was GOOD because as you can probably tell, I opened up the fridge and threw everything from it that was healthy or fiber-ish looking in my salad. Heehee.

Hope this holds me over until our fruit smoothie before gymnastics (not gymnastics for me, I wish, but for the boy).

Peace, light, and love to you. And you, and you, and you, and you, and you, infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment