Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

OhMyYum

Have you tried this yet?



I picked it up on a whim yesterday at the husband's pre-opening of a new store. Look at all it has in it...


You just take it out of the freezer a couple of hours before a meal or defrost in the fridge overnight for breakfast. EasyPeasy!


Errr....yes please! It's not something I could have all the time. It's reasonable in calories (300) with lots of nutrients and antioxidants but a little high in sugar. BUT most of the sugar comes from the fruit itself so still very reasonable. I just had it for lunch. FUN and yummy!

Check out their mission and other flavors.

disclaimer: bought and reviewed this on my own free will. no compensation of any kind was received. just my own personal opinion as is any of my bloggy posts. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment