Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

how I use essential oils...

...And I tell you what, now that I know of a much more affordable way to purchase and retain essential oils that are certified pure pharma-grade from Spark Naturals, I use them a LOT more. I'm totally restocking my supply from Spark Naturals. They have no membership fees. Just a good, fair price. No added markups to pay your sales person, and the sales person that signed them up, and the person signed them up, and so on up to the company's bottom line.

But how and why do I use and love them so? A couple of recent examples:

Today, I used melaleuca and oregano to treat a wart on the bottom of my son's foot. Applying several times a day with a cotton ball.

But MOSTLY, I use the oils to alleviate my allergy symptoms by diffusing lemon, lavender, and peppermint. With all the dust and doggie allergens mucking about, it makes sitting at my desk tolerable for the 8 hours a day I have to work.

Also, just a bit of lavender diffused at bedtime helps for a quick and restful sleep.

Last week, I diffused lemon to lift my spirits after having a very hard week (and I dropped some in my water because you can do that with pure oils).


There are lots of resources on the web for many other uses of essential oils. A couple of favorites included: One Good Thing by Jillee and Camp Wander.

No comments:

Post a Comment