Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

it's a good thing

Before I remembered the Walrus was working today, I planned for this to be the day that I walked 30,000 steps for my next fitbit badge. Things have a way of working out for the best, don't they? As we drove wonder boy to the pool last night, I saw this:


This is at the Lost Falls Trailhead. I totally forgot about the bike race this weekend. Smack dab in the middle of my planned hike. I would've been ran over by a bunch of bikes!

I keep promising I won't post anymore sun pictures but I can't help it. Maggie says that's some fiery ball out there.



And this morning I was up early and late enough to see the sunrise over the trees.


Lastly I'll leave you with something I'm looking forward to today. Can't wait to drink this:

cucumber/mint water

Note: I will still be keeping up with my big steps streak but will no longer be numbering them on my blog so I don't confuse myself. I already have my blogs out of order because I was feeling particularly inspired yesterday and wrote like 3 of them that won't be published until next week.

Peace, light, and love to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment