Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

40000 update


So, I haven't done my 40,000 step day yet. I was planning on it 3 Saturdays ago but that's when I started the juice fast so I decided to postpone. I plan on getting up early Saturday and knocking it out.

That is, of course, if my back is better. I am so sore from changing that tire yesterday and then following it up with a full-on workout including hiking, bent over rows, reverse crunches, and more. Not good. I try not to take OTC drugs but I broke down and took aleve yesterday. Twice.

This morning I was wondering which foods fight inflammation and behold in my inbox was a small writeup that led me to this: 3 foods to fight Inflammation.

With that in mind, I will be making roasted butternut squash with turmeric, wilted greens, and lightly toasted walnuts for lunch. I'll also be working while sitting on a heating pad. ;-) Second time this summer I've had to do that.

Be well. That is my mantra for me and for you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment