Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

day 1 ~ my soul in the sky

Morning has broken like the first morning...



Today starts the juice fast. I had to get started early because I have to really fast (as in no food) for 6 hours before my bloodwork this afternoon (that I should've done first thing in the morning sometime last week).

So we're stocked and ready for the week. The Walrus did the schlepping.

'cept the cookie dough. Ignore that. No worries, I'm not tempted.
And these are the fruits of this morning's labor- my first juice. Excepting the part where I made oj for the boy and I yesterday to test out the juicer.

apples, pears, cabbage, beet root, and swiss chard

That's a lot. Could you imagine eating all that?

Well, down the hatchet! Cheers!


P.S. About yesterday's post...I hope I didn't give the impression that my speech is riddled with cussing. It's a bad habit no matter what, yes. But I do it more in the heat of the moment like reacting to a burn or being almost run off the road (I live on a back country road where there's not a lot of traffic but everybody speeds AND drives on the wrong side of the road. I don't know- if they did ONE or the OTHER, I feel like my chances of survival would be better but I digress).

No comments:

Post a Comment