Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

45,000 steps! WooTeeHooTeeHOO!

Yesterday I achieved my 45,000 step day, which is approximately 18 miles. It was a tough one and I think I found my max. Actually, I think I went just a bit passed my max yesterday. I would still like to get to a 50,000 step day...maybe by December. I'm going to have to work harder though.

Today I'm experiencing a bit of a high but yesterday I was whooped! I made a video on SparkPeople:

My sparkpeople 45,000 Vlog.

It was a gorgeous day overall and I saw parts of Chattanooga I've never seen before. I love Chattanooga. LOVE!

I found this link through Rails to Trails featured on TrailLink.com. Check it out, there's awesome family biking, walking, and running trails nationwide.






















No comments:

Post a Comment