Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

dreamworld

PLEASE oh please, will somebody remind me NOT to watch the Walking Dead before I fall asleep?? I don't watch it that often and I'm not sure I even want to get into it although I'm already several episodes in...my friend C assures me I'll get hooked. I haven't been 'hooked' yet but every once in awhile I'll have a morbid curiosity to check it out. It's usually late at night after everyone else is long asleep. Maybe I already am without realizing it, hooked, that is.

Then come the dreams.

I'm not usually one to share my dreams because BORING but this was SO real...

So, I'm part of this afterworld depicted in the show... Trying to survive and not get eaten by zombies. I've had a few of these dreams...I'm actually part of the group in the actual show. I think in my last dream about this show, I told Rick that he had the most beautiful eyes.

In this 'episode' dream, Xena Warrior Princess shows up wielding a sword. She's super bored because she hasn't killed any zombies lately. So, she challenges each of us to a duel. And so it goes, we're not taken down by zombies but rather by Xena.

I don't know, this might be my new favorite dream. But several years ago, I hosted Saturday Night Live with REM as the band. That's pretty hard to beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment