Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

what a bargain (that almost wasn't)


I've been putting off buying some new runners for awhile. This is one of the few times in my life my procrastination paid off. I wrote awhile back that I was going to be purchasing these runners. Well, they've been sitting in my amazon cart forever. Today, zulily offered them for more than HALF off. I know, right? Since I just noticed a hole in my runners last night, it's high time for a new pair. Way passed time, in fact.

Then as I was checking out, I noticed my total was like $300 and the website reported I was saving over $500. I ALMOST didn't catch it. I came so close to hitting 'place order' when I saw I was saving $500. I was like dang, I knew this was a bargain but not by that much. I'm ashamed to say how long I had to stare at it to realize the problem. I put my size in the quantity section. Yikes. That's all I need is my postman huffing and puffing delivering 10 pairs of shoes. I don't need to give him more trouble then we've already been, he already doesn't like us. (I bought him some Christmas chocolate though. Maybe that'll smooth things over a bit.)

So yay, new sneaks are on their way. Long overdue and welcome.



Then after that, I ordered my brother and sister-in-law a gift and almost placed the order with "Happy Birthday" on the tag. As you can tell, I didn't sleep very well last night. Somebody come and pour some cold water on me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment