Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

blocked and delivered


Just a small crafty update. I had 2 friends graduate nursing school last year and let them choose the yarn, project, and pattern for their graduation gifts. I'm happy to announce they're finally completed, delivered and looking good. I'm so proud of these two ladies for their accomplishments. They both have children to take care of and still managed to go back to school for a dream and a different life. Both of these beautiful ladies are so inspiring.


She now wants a matching scarf. Since she cuts my hair, we're trading a scarf for 2 haircuts. More projects for the queue! Oh, and Wonder Boy wants a beret now. Love!


(I may have shared this one already. I delivered this one last month but took it back to fix the pointy top. I re-delivered yesterday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment